Responsible for selling medical products to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare facilities.
What you’ll do
- arranging appointments to see existing clients and ‘cold call’ new contacts
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- making presentations and persuading clients to use or buy our products
- building strong relationships with medical staff
- Arrange and follow-up after-sales services
- meeting sales targets
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products (prices);
- keeping detailed, reachable records and reporting back
- Coordination of tender/bid reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
- sales and negotiation skills
- networking skills
- communication, planning and organizational skills
- the ability to understand and present medical furniture data
Career path and progression
With experience and a good track record in sales, you could progress into marketing, product or account management.